Medical malpractice and product liability actions are difficult to pursue,
and require specialized knowledge and experience.
As one of the largest groups of lawyers in one firm in Canada
who regularly act for plaintiffs (the persons who sue) in medical malpractice cases,
we have years of experience which allows us to pursue
these cases in an efficient and effective manner.
On this web site, you will find information about:
- The knowledge and experience of the medical malpractice group of Weir Bowen LLP
- Team Overview Click here to meet our Medical Malpractice Team
- How we assess and prosecute medical malpractice and product liability actions
Click here to view: What to expect if you consult Weir Bowen LLP about a potential
Medical Malpractice or Product Liability Action
- What must be proven to succeed in those actions
Click here to view What must be Proven to Succeed in those Actions
- The steps in actions in the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta
Click here to view the Steps in a Civil Action
If you have a potential claim for medical malpractice or product liability,
please contact us for more detailed information.